- Product Finder
State of the Art Chemical Analysis and Product Testing
Nexeo Solutions is proud to have continually served the chemical and petrochemical industry for more than 30 years with advanced specification and certification testing, offering a wide range of comprehensive services. Our lab uses state-of-the-art equipment, with a goal of setting the standard for quality and accuracy in the industry. From identification to quantification and characterization, and more, we are at the ready to assist with your next project.
Our team of scientists and experienced formulation experts are here to help with product development, failure analyses and industrial support for a broad range of chemical and product applications. Our laboratory for specification and certification testing is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 & BQ9000 certified.
Testing Services to Help Customers Save Time and Money
We are different from a standard testing lab in that we have experts who understand your formulations and the raw materials you use. We provide a variety of American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certified methods with a quick turnaround time to help you meet your analysis needs.
Our capabilities for the chemical and petrochemical industry include (but are not limited to):
- LPG testing (Includes total volatile sulfur and composition by GC)
- Vapor pressure testing, including:
- Liquid petroleum gases and crude oil
- Gasoline and gasoline oxygenate blends
- Vapor-liquid ratio temperature determination of fuels
- Petroleum products and hydrocarbon-oxygenate mixtures
- ICP-OES analysis for trace metal detection
- Sulfur content
- Quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) analytical testing for product release
- Fuels and fuel additive testing
- Gas chromatography
- Flash point
- CHN elemental analysis
- Trace sulfur and nitrogen content
- Atomic absorption spectroscopy