Embrace 3D Printing Solutions to Remove Complexity and Save Time on Production Workflows
From concept to commercialization, Nexeo 3D focuses on providing innovative solutions that create opportunities to streamline workflows.
Our services can enhance your processes through:
- Design optimization and printing recommendations
- Increased speed on design cycles for functional prototypes and potential cost savings
- Reduced cycle time on functional prototypes, production tools, jigs and fixtures
- Material selection support for over 8,000 thermoplastic resins
- Access to a wide range of filaments using materials from leading producers
By leveraging on our expertise you may be able to: Build hyper-realistic prototypes. Shave time off production cycles. Eliminate complexity from final assembly. Realize more sustainable practices. Respond quickly to market changes. Gain a competitive edge.
Concepts Initiate Innovation. Prototypes Help Prove Them.
Go beyond traditional depictions and CAD images with tangible 3D printed prototypes and receive real-time feedback prior to committing to costly production. Prototyping with Nexeo Solutions 3D can provide you the flexibility you need to create, test and produce market-ready parts, tools and jigs that are vital for you to achieve success in the market place.
Develop product concepts and functional, rapid prototypes using 3D printing technology can help you gain the following advantages:
- Develop and refine product ideas while saving time and money
- Gain feedback with tangible products
- Test performance during the development stage quicker and at lower costs than traditional methods
- Refine your product, so you can move to full production with greater confidence
- Test your designs before committing to costly production tooling
Tooling, Fixtures and Jigs
Embrace more opportunities, act faster and shrink the time and cost of production by taking advantage of 3D printing technology.
3D printing technology can help you create jigs, fixtures and assembly aids faster and for less cost than traditional tooling. From injection molding and composite tooling to forming tools, jigs and fixtures, Nexeo Solutions 3D can help you identify solutions to promote efficiency, precision and customization.
Across a wide range of tooling needs, we can help you create products that can be optimized for specific tasks or equipment. Combined with our vast array of top-grade raw materials, Nexeo Solutions 3D is ready to assist you achieve greater speed, accuracy and detail in your production processes.
With more agile tool creation, we can cut production cycle times and help you get your products to market sooner. 3D printed jigs, fixtures and production tools are generally built more quickly, for less cost and with less material waste than traditionally manufactured tools.
Some of the benefits you can enjoy when leveraging our 3D printing solutions include:
- Help launching production faster while avoiding costly errors
- Customized assembly aids for improved comfort
- Rapid response by allowing more flexibility to revise designs as parts or processes change
Take advantage of these innovative services and see how our ADEs can work side-by-side with you from concept to commercialization. Contact us today to learn more.
Your Source for High Performance 3D Filaments
The filaments we carry serve a broad cross-section of industries, including automotive, aerospace, sports and leisure, electrical and electronics, healthcare and packaging. Our products help deliver improved properties to address the specific nature of the additive manufacturing process and end-use need. Nexeo Solutions offers a continually growing catalog of filaments, including ABS, PLA, PVA, Nylon, ULTEM (PEI) and more.
With deep knowledge of base materials as well as access to products from leading thermoplastic producers, our team is able to support our customers when they make a new material selection. We help you to identify the right 3D printing filament for your specific application.