Data collected by Nexeo Solutions is used in order to:
(i) answer requests in connection with the products and or services provided through the Website;
(ii) manage customers’ account information;
(iii) process orders placed on the Website;
(iv) analyze orders and any other information gathered through the Website; and
(v) send electronic commercial communications and other promotional information of Nexeo Solutions and third parties (such as offers, special sales, etc.), provided that the addresses have not opted-out from receiving such communications. Addresses can at any time unsubscribe by accessing their Account Information.
(v) other lawful, legitimate business purposes, including, without limitation, providing service alerts, announcing product safety recalls, and communicating about other similar situations.
Customers have a right of access, amendment, cancellation and opposition, on fair grounds, to a given use of their personal data. They can exercise said rights by sending a letter to Nexeo Solutions, C/Luis Muntadas, nº5 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat Barcelona (Spain) or to Nexeo Solutions, 3 Waterway Square Place, Suite 1000, The Woodlands, TX, United States 77380 or by means of the following e-mail address [email protected].
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website and stored within your browser. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit to that website or to another website that recognizes those cookies.
If you have registered for a user account on the Website, these cookies may let us know who you are, may be necessary to access your Account Information, and may provide us and our service providers with information that we will use to personalize the products and/or services that we provide to you in accordance with your preferences.
We use the following cookies on this website:
1. Analytical Cookies – which allow us to see how visitors move around the website and to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to improve the service which we offer to you by helping us make sure our users are finding the information they are looking for.
2. Social Cookies – which are necessary for Social Networks (Facebook, Google and Twitter) in order to control the interaction with Social Widgets on the website.
3. Affiliated Cookies – which allow us to track visits from other websites that we have affiliation agreements with.
4. Behavioral and Advertising Cookies – which collect information about your preferences and choices in the website. They target advertising networks, which then use them to show you customized advertising on other websites.
5. Technical Cookies – which are strictly necessary for the running of the website.
6. Functional Cookies – which are strictly necessary to provide the services requested by users on the website.
7. Identifying Cookies – which enable us to identify website visitors and match them with personal data contained in our files, in order to be able to send personal and relevant communications.
The chart below shows more specific details about how these cookies are used:
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wish list.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wish list.|
Google Analytics Cookies
|_utma||Distinguishes users and sessions.|
|_utmb||Determines new sessions/visits.|
|_utmc||Determines if the user was in a new session/visit.|
|_utmz||Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached your site.|
You can block or delete cookies through the browser, but doing so may imply a problem when using or loading the platform. The internet browser settings for this purpose depends on the browser you are using. Below we provide links to instructions provided by the major browsers to remove cookies:
Nexeo Solutions, LLC
3 Waterway Square Place, Suite 1000
The Woodlands, TX, USA 77380
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 281-297-0700